Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HUmid days

What happen to me?ARrrghhh......it's has been a few month since i have this troublesome feeling.

I felt like dun want to do anything, & dun wan to bother anything. Even cannot concentrate watching drama or listening to music. Just keep on sleeping & ponteng kelas. I've totally step back very far from everyone & the worst is, i even left my grades behind. DUnno what to do with myself. Keep thinking what i want to do but things just didnt work out well. My homework still pending & my room....(gosh...what a mess!!!).

Kinda feeling alone, alienated.....the end of my life.....i totally loosen my hand from the top of the peak & let myself falling deep & hard onto the ground........still searching for what i really want in live......keep looking back to the past...what i've got all this time? The mean answer i've found is NOTHING. My life is blank instead. What a shame....!!!

Hope to get rid of this feeling very soon.....ya, i know i can. "if you think you can, you can". The quote that i believe so far.

When everything end, i hope i can really rest in peace & found what i really want in my life. Then....go for it before i settle myself to work permanently or maybe studying.

Now, let's just close my eyes to bed. BY the time I waking up & open up my eyes in tomorrow's morning, everything should be fine. It has to be a "Great Day".....

No comments:

Emo's Space

Emo's Space

Mes frères et sœurs

Mes frères et sœurs

王菲Faye Wong---不留

Expresso (express Yourself)